Let's Make India Access-Friendly.
Watch the video now
Salil is a Writer by profession.
The following are his achievements:
- Represented India for Wheelchair Tennis in Australia and Japan
- The only disabled person to have sailed from Mumbai to Goa (to draw attention to the issue of Equal Access, in 2009)
- Asia Region winner of Commonwealth Short Story Competition, 2008
- Winner of Unisun/British Council Short Story Competition 2007
- Short-listed for Raedleaf Haiku Competition 2014
- Awarded 'Indian Idol' in 2012 by IBN7
- Acted in Galli Galli Sim Sim (The Indian version of Sesame Street) for 5 seasons
Anuraag is Creative Head at an advertising agency. He is known for his art direction and has won national and international awards for his work. He is the brain behind the BJP election ad campaign and has also launched big brands in India. He likes to write, travel, swim and is a Rubik's cube enthusiast.
What's the Red Ramp Project?
The Red Ramp Project is a small step by H & R Johnson that aims to create a shift in people's thinking, and maybe in the priorities of some policy-makers too.
India has over 10 million physically-challenged people - those who move about in wheelchairs or on crutches. Most live normal lives, except when it comes to accessing basic public spaces such as office buildings, railway stations, beaches, airports, malls, cinema halls, parks, religious spaces like temples, churches, mosques, gurudwaras etc.